Thursday, December 8, 2011

Virender Sehwag 200 runs vs West Indies Full Highlights

Another great innings of Virender Sehwag against West Indies in today's match at Indore. Highest run scorer Virender sehwag caught out at 47th over at 219 runs which makes history after Sachin Tendulkar's 200runs not-out.
Two different things we saw at the beginning of this game First India choose to bat and Gambhir with Sehwag in the opening stand.
Huge score cross 400 as a target for West Indies very tough to chase. Each batsman from Indian side played their well knock. What a day for Virender Sehwag today a new record holder. A very determined person and very sensibly innings by him.
419 runs indias highest achieve ever in Cricket history.
Sehwag's effortless double-century creates history for the highest individual score in ODIs and also most important 2 Indians 2 double-centuries and both in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
In the mid of the innings i was expecting a decent play but sehwag's hurtbreaking strocks makes me to think 450 cross but 418 is a good total at the end.
Another good partnership by Gambhir-Sehwag of 176runs but little disappointing dismissel of Gambhir, he was run-out at 67 runs. I just hold my self on the batting power-play, wow what a great moment highest run scorer in the history of world ODI Cricket.

Sehwag says : " I just told my self that I needed to bat through the Batting Powerplay, and I would get the double hundred. When Sammy dropped my chance, I knew God was with me. I am tired, yes, I am an old man now." How people will want to age like him if he is old "

SHARE YOUR COMMENT WITH US :-

Sponsers